On the 17-18 October, The Tank Museum will be inviting exhibitors from across the UK to exhibit their models throughout the Museum. Miniature, Remote Control and Scale models will all be in attendance.
Book online for reduced prices. Annual Passes are valid for this event.
Over two days, see a wide range of models and buy your own!
- Exhibitors and traders throughout the Museum
- Model boats, cars, planes and trains - and, of course, tanks!
- Models and modelling paraphernalia on sale, suitable for novices up to the experienced modeller
- Demonstrations from traders throughout the day
- Tank Museum volunteer modellers will give you expert tips and tricks
- Vehicle Conservation Centre Floor is open to the public
Please note: some of the indoor exhibits may also be obstructed from public view.
Traders and Exhibitors
If you would like to trade, exhibit or demonstration at this event, please fill in one of our application forms here.
Model Show Online Price
Including a FREE Annual Pass
Book online for a reduced rate
Model Show Standard Price
Includes a FREE Annual Pass
Model Show Group Rate
For groups of 10 or more, does not include an annual pass. Must be booked in advance by calling 01929 405096 ext212 or email email@example.com